A History Of Violence – The Myth Of The Moderate Kurdish Rebel

(Gee. Sarah has written three whole articles about the Glorious Kurds in terms of 1. their plan to steal parts of 4 nations 2. them being lapdogs for the U.S. and Israel  3. their brutal history and the fact that they are ethnically cleansing the areas with the help of “ISIS” to make their new Greater Kurdistan. I wonder if anyone else has covered this breaking news. I only wish there were some place you could go where you could find an archive of articles that covered this for the past couple of years while it was happening in real time. ಠ_ಠ )

by Sarah Abed, Mint Press

In Part I of independent analyst Sarah Abed’s three-part analysis for MintPress News, Abed began exposing the modern day Kurdish/Israeli alliance that both parties have tried to keep hidden in order to avoid drawing the public’s attention to their ultimate plan, as well as the U.S.’ use of Kurdish factions in destabilizing the Middle East.

The Kurds have engaged in such relationships in part because of internal divisions and disunity, which have also made it difficult to fulfill their goal of establishing a fully autonomous Kurdistan spanning over the four countries they currently occupy.

Abed also examined the Syrian government’s attempts at keeping the country united by addressing and implementing constitutional changes that benefit the Kurds – attempts that have still failed to convince separatist Kurds to abandon their goal of Balkanizing and illegally confiscating parts of Syria at the cost of the people who reside there.

Part II examined this topic in greater depth in hopes of raising awareness of this little-known but imperative part of the Syrian puzzle. Abed analyzed the Kurds’ link to apartheid Israel and why the country has taken such a strong interest in the group, as well as the strange phenomenon of Western military veterans traveling to Syria to fight alongside the Kurds…

In Part III of Abed’s analysis, she will cover human rights violations, both past and present, that have been committed by the Kurds against Arabs and Christian minorities, as well as address misconceptions as to why the Kurds remain stateless…

[read more here]

3 Responses

  1. Hey Willy:
    I hadn’t realized her 3 part was up yet- got to catch it later
    I’m working on something else today on the topic myself
    It’ll be up later-
    Gee, I too, wish there was somewhere to go and read as this remaking of the region was taking place..
    Oh yah, there is! Here and at my place! Not sure how to do the rolling eyes thing

    btw: the heroic Kurds have asked the US to impede Syria from taking back it’s territory-


    Cause you know SAA is getting to close to the “federal border”?

    ““Therefore, the international coalition must do what it has to do to deter the Syrian regime in its violations on the federal border.”


  2. They’re moderate because they have no problem with shooting women and children, but draw the line at chopping off heads!

    Israel is getting something like over 70% of its oil from Iraqi Kurdistan and when the Pentagon and the Kurds finish stealing eastern Syria, they’ll get the other 30% from there.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: